• Welcome to the Crispy Money forums, a community of people who share their experience with investing, saving money, earning tips, avoiding scams and living life to it's fullest.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please register free by clicking here.

What isn't there insurance for?

Tera

I am learning that insurance covers almost everything these days. From home and auto all the way to pets and furniture. There is even insurance for events too. Is there anything that doesn't have insurance that should?

Computer insurance would be nice. I think we are to the point where we depend on them enough. Maybe charge like $25 a month. If you computer gets infected or needs a part replaced, it gets covered.

I don't think there is anything that needs it. I like Goal's idea but in reality, you can just get the package from the store to cover repairs and replacements and it is a one time fee.

Computer insurance would be nice. I think we are to the point where we depend on them enough. Maybe charge like $25 a month. If you computer gets infected or needs a part replaced, it gets covered.

I like this idea as well but like Clever said, why not just get insurance at the store? Most places it is like $100 and it covers your computer for 3 to 5 years.

I think there is insurance for everything these days, even things that really don't need it. I can't think of one thing.

Back