• Welcome to the Crispy Money forums, a community of people who share their experience with investing, saving money, earning tips, avoiding scams and living life to it's fullest.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please register free by clicking here.

The tax plan Bernie put forward

I think it is so funny that so many people on the left just outright declare everything Trump does as a bad thing without even researching it. This is proof of this issue and knowing people like this vote scares me.

LOL! I love how politically stupid people are these days. Like they have the voice to complain but don't even know what they are complaining about.

LOL! I love how politically stupid people are these days. Like they have the voice to complain but don't even know what they are complaining about.

2018 will only get worse. I think it has become a "mainstream" source of entertainment which is BAD for the US.

I hope 2018 doesn't get worse. This kind of stuff was hard to deal with. From 2014, politics in general have been so toxic that I don't even like talking about them even if I am a strong supporter of someone or something.

I hope 2018 doesn't get worse. This kind of stuff was hard to deal with. From 2014, politics in general have been so toxic that I don't even like talking about them even if I am a strong supporter of someone or something.

How you think it is going thus far? Seems like people aren't going as nuts but still... Lot of scandals going on. Some targeted at Trump as well.

There was another one where they asked college students what they thought of Trump's state of the union address. They all said it was horrible. This was 3 days before he actually gave the address!

There was another one where they asked college students what they thought of Trump's state of the union address. They all said it was horrible. This was 3 days before he actually gave the address!

I heard about this. I think people are just hating the man to hate him at this point. Sure he does and says some stupid things, but don't we all? I think he is doing a fantastic job overall.

Back