• Welcome to the Crispy Money forums, a community of people who share their experience with investing, saving money, earning tips, avoiding scams and living life to it's fullest.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please register free by clicking here.

My Pillow Scam

Dana

Is anyone here besides me who is sick of seeing those My Pillow commericals? Its such a scam! Nothing but foam scraps, you can get a better pillow for $10 at Walmart.

Same here, I buy cheap Walmart pillows. I have one of their nicer pillows for my head, and I use one of their cheaper pillows on my side.

Same here, I buy cheap Walmart pillows. I have one of their nicer pillows for my head, and I use one of their cheaper pillows on my side.

They actually have some really nice ones now. I was surprised. I got 6 new pillows for under $30! You can't beat that. They also sell them in packs now too which is very convenient.

Yeah Walmart has very nice and cheap pillows for sure. It is just a matter of wanting to deal with walking in there... Actually, I think you can just buy them online so win-win lol :D

I saw him flipping through the channels the other day on one of those shopping channels. The way he talked its the greatest invention ever, and down pillows suck. I love down pillows!

Someone I know online recently got a pair of these on clearance and cut them open. It is hilarious to see what they are selling for this much money.

My friend got these for her mother. She ordered two of them for her for Christmas. Paid $50 for each. I wanted to badly to say something but I bit my tongue. You can make one of these pillows for less than $5...

Back