• Welcome to the Crispy Money forums, a community of people who share their experience with investing, saving money, earning tips, avoiding scams and living life to it's fullest.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please register free by clicking here.

Memorial Day plans?

Lisa

I have nothing going on this year. I am just going to stay in and probably catch up on some house chores and cleaning. Last year I went to a cookout but this year, I just don't feel like going out anywhere.

I will be enjoyed our local parade and then having a small group over for a cookout. We are just doing chicken and hot dogs on the grill. It will only be maybe 7 of us. It will be too hot to go out to a park for me.

I plan on getting some yard work done and then going to my sister's for dinner. She will be having an all day thing but I am not going until later on in the day.

I will just be grilling some hot dogs and hamburgers outside. A few people are coming over, nothing fancy. Might have a fire once the sun goes down.

Back