• Welcome to the Crispy Money forums, a community of people who share their experience with investing, saving money, earning tips, avoiding scams and living life to it's fullest.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please register free by clicking here.

Is the mike on? Testing 123

I don't know about others, but I've been a bit slack here because it starts getting busy for us during the fall. I do miss reading posts here, saving money is one of my favorite topics. I'll do my part and respond to a lot of topics.

I don't know about others, but I've been a bit slack here because it starts getting busy for us during the fall. I do miss reading posts here, saving money is one of my favorite topics. I'll do my part and respond to a lot of topics.

Yah we can't let it die.

I think its just a consequence of a better economy. Unfortunately not everyonce stays on the frugal train when times are good, and it hurts them in the long run. My journey out of debt has made frugality an every day part of life. I treat it like a game, seeing where I can save without compromising my lifestyle and so far it's worked. I bet after the holidays when so many people racked up debt we'll see more activity.

Its been a few months since I logged on and wow its gotten slow. I'm probably part of the problem since I don't log in as much as I used to. My life has gotten busy lately with my job and family obligations.

Back