• Welcome to the Crispy Money forums, a community of people who share their experience with investing, saving money, earning tips, avoiding scams and living life to it's fullest.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please register free by clicking here.

Here are methods to become an Amazon Product Tester

AmyHarrison

Method 1: Test products from Amazon review sites,
Method 2: Join Amazon prime to be a product tester
Method 3: Amazon Vine Program for product testing
Method 4: Join some free samples by mail programs
Method 5: Facebook Amazon Product Tester Groups

Did anyone try Facebook groups to get free stuff on Amazon.

I haven't tried Facebook yet, but I've had a few friends give the 'product testing / review' thing a go. I'm always kinda jealous when they get cool stuff in the mail...

I might have to give these a go!

Thanks for sharing, Amy :)

Maybe it's me, but things like this always make me feel uncomfortable. I think it comes very close to being paid for good reviews.

Maybe it's me, but things like this always make me feel uncomfortable. I think it comes very close to being paid for good reviews.

I wouldn't necessarily feel uncomfortable. Check to see if the terms of any program doesn't penalize you for negative reviews, and then be 100% honest with your review be it good, bad or otherwise.

Didn't know they'd allow reviewers to give honest feedback, even if it is negative. But what about the products? The whole point of frugal living would be compromised if we just accept products and services willy-nilly? What happens if we are asked to retain the products? Certainly, one can pick products that are really relevant to one's daily life, but it seems odd to talk about this on a frugal living forum. Any thoughts?

Didn't know they'd allow reviewers to give honest feedback, even if it is negative. But what about the products? The whole point of frugal living would be compromised if we just accept products and services willy-nilly? What happens if we are asked to retain the products? Certainly, one can pick products that are really relevant to one's daily life, but it seems odd to talk about this on a frugal living forum. Any thoughts?

I can see several ways to look at this topic, and anyone please chime in with your thoughts. Some people fit into one or more categories.

a. For some, it's not only about saving money. Or not even about saving money at all. It is about living a minimalist life, being happier this way, and reducing their impact on the environment for their sake, those of others and future generations. Accepting additional "stuff" would be counter to this person's goals, even if its free.

b. Those who are frugal by choice, to save money for a goal, to reduce debt and/or to save for retirement/pension days. If it's something they need I don't see anything wrong with accepting it.

c. Those who are misers, and will take anything free whether or not they need it. To me, these people waste resources and are selfish.

Back