• Welcome to the Crispy Money forums, a community of people who share their experience with investing, saving money, earning tips, avoiding scams and living life to it's fullest.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please register free by clicking here.

Google Flights has been updated!

I have mixed feelings about this. More features is nice, but I don't want Google killing more independent web sites. Seems they have their hands in everything these days.

I have mixed feelings about this. More features is nice, but I don't want Google killing more independent web sites. Seems they have their hands in everything these days.

Yeah same. I think they are trying to one-up everyone on everything anymore. Like we like to have options but the second Google sticks its hands on something, people just flock to that and places like Trip Advisory will suffer.

I am waiting for the day where you can really just hop online and find everything the cheapest and learn when prices will drop and all the statistics on them being sold out. I know that would end up hurting them in the long run but someone should think of something that does this. lol

I just want everything to be simple. I am glad Google is stepping up their game because I always search for flights using Google Flights. I have not used the app but I would imagine that is what will be getting the update or bulk of said update.

Everythng is google these days. Remember using Mapquest for maps? Yahoo for email? and a bunch of others I can't even remember any more.

Everythng is google these days. Remember using Mapquest for maps? Yahoo for email? and a bunch of others I can't even remember any more.

Mapquest is something I see older people still using but the thing requires you to download dodgy software and hardly worth it when you can just google search and check a map. lol I get what you mean though. And Yahoo! mail is used by spammers anymore.

Back