• Welcome to the Crispy Money forums, a community of people who share their experience with investing, saving money, earning tips, avoiding scams and living life to it's fullest.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please register free by clicking here.

Flights going down this Tuesday...

Tera

Someone I know who seems to watch flights a lot said flight prices will be coming down this Tuesday by anywhere from $50 to $200. In case anyone is planning to go anywhere soon into the new year, check this Tuesday for prices. I am not sure how accurate this is but it is worth checking.

I guess demand for air travel drops a lot after the holidays? I have vacation time scheduled this spring I'll see if I can get a deal ahead of time now.

Hmm maybe it depends on where you are flying but the prices seem to have gone up. I am keeping an eye on flights for the end of the month and they shot up a good $80.

Hmm maybe it depends on where you are flying but the prices seem to have gone up. I am keeping an eye on flights for the end of the month and they shot up a good $80.

I noticed prices going up too. Maybe this was a trap lol I know sometimes people will be told about prices going down so they wait and then they shoot up overnight and they end up being stuck paying 10%+.

Back