• Welcome to the Crispy Money forums, a community of people who share their experience with investing, saving money, earning tips, avoiding scams and living life to it's fullest.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please register free by clicking here.

File your taxes for free

They also have a help line to answer tax questions. But I've heard they can be wrong due to how complex tax law is, so if in doubt run anything they say by a CPA.

Going to pass this around. That is a nice deal. I normally pay to have mine done or have someone I know do them for me (family member). I am going to look into this. I should qualify.

I bookmarked the page. I think I should qualify for it but I want to make sure. Do they get you a good amount back? I know one year I went to someone else and didn't get as high of an amount back then I normally do.

I am bookmarking this as well. I usually just file mine myself using a program on my computer. It charges for it which sucks but I should be able to get this arranged. I like that there is a legit free option supplied by the IRS and not some random cash company.

It can't be as good as paid software or having someone do them for you, can it? I mean yeah we can get decent stuff for free but the paid version is almost always better.

Back