• Welcome to the Crispy Money forums, a community of people who share their experience with investing, saving money, earning tips, avoiding scams and living life to it's fullest.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please register free by clicking here.

Fake perfumes, colognes, and body sprays

Britanica

If you shop for any kind of body spray be it cheaper splash or expensive stuff, be aware of scammers. A friend of mine recently bought 3 different bottles of perfume on Amazon and not a single one was real. One actually smelled nothing like the real spray which was unbelievable.

I remember years ago when these type of things came out. At least back then they said they were fake "designer" versions of the real thing. That I have no problem with because you knew what you were getting. Fake scents, like fake handbags and other fakes, I can't stand. It doesn't rip off the company it also rips off the buyer.

I was going to order some perfume on eBay last year, I had to wait till I got paid.

Good think I had to wait because 2 reviews popped up saying it was 100% watered down. So I guess that is a thing too.

I actually like the knockoff stuff more but when I am buying it. When you pay for something expecting the real thing, that isn't cool.

Back