• Welcome to the Crispy Money forums, a community of people who share their experience with investing, saving money, earning tips, avoiding scams and living life to it's fullest.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please register free by clicking here.

Dry Erase Calendars!

Dana

So I am very new to these things and I love them! My sister got me one for Christmas, a really nice big one with a cork board on the side and I only just started using it last month. Most stores want at least $3 for a sizable calendar and if you want a good quality one, you can expect to pay $10 or more. It doesn't sound like a lot but why pay that every year?

So I started using this dry erase one my sister got me and it is easier and more functional. I just pull up the current calendar on my phone, write it on the board in black (month and numbers) and I am good to go! I use different colors for different things too.

I am considering getting a few smaller ones. I would love one for my office! Anyone else use these?

I have one on my refrigerator door. It has magnets on the back to hold it there. Its great because that is the one place everyone will see it, and they can make notes others can see.

I don't use the a calendar one but I do have a few dry erase boards. I keep a desk planner for things I need to write down with dates. I have one board on the wall, pretty big one with one side being cork and the other is a small magnetic one on the fridge. I use that one to write down everything I need in terms of shopping and groceries.

I used on for years but then I just grew lazy. We get 1$ calendars down the street from here at a closeout store so I just get those. I usually get 10 of them every year and pass them on to friends and family.

We have a dry erase board on our refrigerator too but it's not a calendar. Everything date related that needs a calendar we use a shared Google calendar that syncs with everyone's phone.

I use my phone calendar or my desk calendar myself but I do have a few dry erase boards. I have a large one in the office and one in the kitchen. They are fantastic for writing down things I need to remember in a pinch. The one in the kitchen as a tear-off notepad as well which is perfect for grocery lists.

I have these and cork boards all over the place lol

I started using a dry erase calendar but I got out of the habit of using it and ended up going back to buying paper ones. I don't mind spending $5 a year on it.

I had one of these and it sat in my pantry unused for nearly 2 years LOL

I just couldn't be bothered to write down the days every month and deal with them accidentally getting erased all the time.

I had one of these and it sat in my pantry unused for nearly 2 years LOL

I just couldn't be bothered to write down the days every month and deal with them accidentally getting erased all the time.

You sound like my friend. I got her one and she doesn't use it as a calendar but rather a place to right down things she needs to buy lol

Back