• Welcome to the Crispy Money forums, a community of people who share their experience with investing, saving money, earning tips, avoiding scams and living life to it's fullest.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please register free by clicking here.

Do you get dental included?

Poet

I have to pay for it separately and it sucks. As of the last 2 years, I have not had any because it would end up being another $180+ on top of my insurance that is already $340. I feel like I should look into other options outside of my employer so I can get both for less.

Dental is not included in my plan, and it's not cheap. I don't remember exactly how much it is I would have to go look it up. Needless to say, because I don't have dental insurance I'm extra careful about taking care of my teeth! I brush them in the morning and evening, floss in the evening and I brush them after lunch.

I have been without dental insurance for a few years now and I need work done. I just can't afford it and it isn't included with my insurance. I wish I knew of a dentist that would accept credit payments.

We have to pay extra which isn't cheap. I find that Goal Setter has the right idea. It is better to just find a dentist who can work with you. Yearly cleanings aren't that much out of pocket. The fillings/crowns, drilling, and pulling are what are costly.

Back