• Welcome to the Crispy Money forums, a community of people who share their experience with investing, saving money, earning tips, avoiding scams and living life to it's fullest.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please register free by clicking here.

Dealing with bad pizza

Clipper

Anyone ever run into issues with a pizza place?

I ordered some pizza the other day from Pizza Hut and it was undercooked to the point it was rubbery and doughy. When I called to complain, They offered me $5 off my next order but I wanted a complete replacement. My oven isn't working so I was not able to even eat the thing.

Is there someone I contact higher up for issues like this?

If its a local franchise ask to see if you can talk to a regional manager. Don't tell them what it is about so they don't give you the run around.

Pizza Hut is usually pretty good with replacing things. Seems strange. Likely down to a snobby manager. I would do what was mentioned above and contact someone higher-up online.

You may even have gotten the manager on a bad day, we all have them. I would try one more time with him or her, see if they will bend a little. If not then take it up higher.

Almost every time I have complained, I have gotten $10 to $20 when it comes to screw ups be it McDonalds or Pizza Hut. They want to keep your business so if you do complain, they should send you something in the mail.

I had this happen to me with Papa Johns. I was so mad. It happened in the beginning of December and the manager was so rude. I called the next day and got a corporate number. I got a $20 gift card because of it and I only spent $12. It arrived about 10 days after.

Back