• Welcome to the Crispy Money forums, a community of people who share their experience with investing, saving money, earning tips, avoiding scams and living life to it's fullest.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please register free by clicking here.

Cheap places to stay in November?

Poet

It seems like all the prices go up after Halloween in terms of hotels, motels, retreats, and so on. Not to mention how much the flight prices go up. My cousin is looking for a cheap vacation option in the US for the month of November. She is planning on joining us for Thanksgiving but wants to have a vacation leading up to that.

Is there any specific state or side of the country? I can take a look and see if I find any deals. My brother travels every year around this time.

New Orleans gets much cheaper this time of year, and the temperatures become tolerable! Anywhere along the southeastern coasts should be nice and priced lower due to the off season. It might be a bit chilly on north eastern coasts. The blue ridge mountains, stay away from there this time of year there are a lot of people traveling to see the fall colors.

I am not really sure myself. I never travel this time of year because flight prices tend to be insane. I guess certain places may offer deals but the flight prices will still be at least 50% more costly no matter where you go.

Sorry I wasn't too specific guys. My cousin is going to be staying somewhere close by. I think they intended on traveling and because of flight prices and delays, they opted out. They will be within driving distance.

Back