• Welcome to the Crispy Money forums, a community of people who share their experience with investing, saving money, earning tips, avoiding scams and living life to it's fullest.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please register free by clicking here.

Big Lots Online No Longer Accepting Paypal...

Lisa

I had some items in my cart from last week. Was waiting for some extra cash to come in. I got it today and went to make my order and now the site states they are not accepting Paypal at this time. I am not sure if the option will be back or not. I was bummed out! I wanted to get some summer lounge chairs since they were only $20! I was able to find one on ebay for $37 (and it is better quality) but still, I was upset. They seemed to have changed it overnight recently and I am not sure why. Just wanted to let you all know!

There's a way around it, and it earns you cash back! Log into your account and get them to send you a Paypal debit card. It can be used as either a debit (PIN) or credit card (swipe or chip reader). I use mine that way all the time and get 3% cash back every month.

I shopped online with them for their Christmas clearance and I used PayPal. That is a shame because I use PayPal for almost everything online. It is more secure and I always keep money on my account so I can use it instead of my bank card.

I'd check back frequently. A lot of sites stopped using them temporarily because of some issues happening with online banking.

I second this. There are a few other stores that have stopped and started accepting PayPal again. There are privacy things that sometimes need to be worked out.

They still haven't changed it back. Unfortunate too because I wanted to get some lounge chairs. I have extra money on PayPal I was going to use to get them.

Back