• Welcome to the Crispy Money forums, a community of people who share their experience with investing, saving money, earning tips, avoiding scams and living life to it's fullest.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please register free by clicking here.

Any where I can check flight prices for 2018 in advance?

Tera

I want to see when all the prices will go up and down in advance. I can't seem to find anything on this. Trying to plan something and not spend over a set budget. I would have to get a solid deal on tickets to make it work.

Google will show the prices for you but no one can estimate what they will drop or when. It is a guessing game.

You won't know in advance of when flights are going to be cheapest, but you can use airfairwatchdog.com to send you an alert when a fair drops. I suppose that's better than nothing at all?

You can read predictions but there is no way of knowing. A lot of prices go up and down with the gas prices. If gas prices drop, ticket prices usually come down as well.

There is no way of knowing what a final price will be in advance.

It is best to just stick to getting your tickets 2 weeks out unless it is a busy season, then do 4 weeks out from the trip date.

Back